Sunday, April 23, 2017

Ready to Go

Thought I would give this a try.




Not sure how that went, perhaps I'll get Cathie to do the narration from now on.  Anyway we will be taking our GoPro camera along and I will attempt to document our journey.  Don't know how many videos I'll be posting as we walk.  Most likely I'll put together a video after we return home. Uploading video via some very slow WIFI is not something I want to spend our time doing, so we shall see.

I will be posting on Facebook as we go along and updating the blog on occasion.  Stay tuned.....

We're off!

5 comments:

  1. Safe journey and don't forget to pack the plasters (band aids as you colonials call them)!! Ken, Linda and Maurice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary via e-mail said: Video was Perfect!!! You guys be safe, and have “the time of your lives”. I’ll be anxious to see your future entries.
    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! I once again will enjoy living vicariously through you on that wonderful journey. Safe travels to you and Cathie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful trip...hope you both enjoy the Camino. Look forward to updates and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go with God my friends!!

    Len & Jan

    ReplyDelete